Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Doing it right

Junkies love to make excuses. "I can take Antabuse every other day and it will still work." Means, "The day I don't take it I can probably still get away with drinking." So I slipped last night, late, and stil turned red and itchy. Then I ate then kept drinking and the redness went away. I took an Antabuse this morning and will continue to do so every morning. I am ashamed, I ranted on the social network drunk and sent some angry emails. I was pretty hurt but this is not a way to get redemption. I have friends worried about me. I am just glad that they are there.

I am drinking water with Amazing Grass Creamsicle flavor which is pretty tasty. I'm going to power yoga in an hour. Just do it, like Nike says. Working out definitely keeps the craves at bay. I may cough or gag today, but I'm doing it.

Love,

SG

No comments:

Post a Comment