Total Pageviews

Monday, November 26, 2012

Peace of mind

I didn't have to spend any money today, but I did throw in $10 for gas to have peace of mind. I got $70 from the consignment shop and put $60 in the bank. Good girl.

I had a hot water with lemon and a GGS for breakfast, Vietnamese veggie noodle soup for lunch with um maybe a gelato with whip for a snack, one iced coffee which I wasn't really feeling good physically drinking, a hard-boiled local farm egg, and for dinner I was much healthier eating Snyder's Sunday Salad and her Basic Yam recipe is in the oven that goes with the salad. I lived off of her raw lasagna for a week once and I already started to look and feel better. So 6 outta eight ain't bad eh?

DAIRY. The one thing my friends and family say they can never give up is cheese, which is the last thing Snyder gave up. I will again attempt to go dairy-free, for I felt my best when I went vegan for 40 days and 40 nights about five years ago, even though I'm not religious. No not even goat cheese, just DF cold turkey.

APPRECIATING. This is one of the Mellissa Joy Manning pieces I have. I got it around this time last year on sale, probably Cyber Monday. It is natural stone and I forgot what it is, but I covet it. I don't need more even though I cried I missed out on this year's sale. So what? It's all material. You know what I do appreciate myself the most for is keeping jewelry of sentimental value over anything else. I'm not a huge jewelry wearer, but wearing things with meaning makes me the happiest. Knowing that this is a natural element and the company uses sustainable practices, warms my heart as well. And maybe I have a girl crush on Snow who recommended MJM on her show.

No workout but I'm going to hot yoga tomorrow.

Gotta go, I've got salad, mom on the phone, and DWTS on all at the same time.

Love,

SG

No comments:

Post a Comment