Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I...hurt myself today

OW! I woke up at 4 am and I slept wrong or something, because I felt a sharp pain at the base of my neck. A hot bath and muscle gel didn't make it go away, but it is healing and not nearly as bad as it was. So hot yoga has been postponed to tomorrow.

I am also tired, but Snyder would be proud of me, kinda, today so far minus my presssshus iced coffee and oven-dried stuffing for salad breadcrumbs. I had a GG for breakfast and a huge romaine and parsley salad with avocado, brewers yeast, lime juice, pomegranate seeds, dried stuffing, and roasted pumpkin seeds for lunch. It was very Thanksgiving leftover-tasting goodness. I feel totally satisfied. Three weeks quit and I still feel like I'm getting over a sickness. Now I'm injured. Boo hoo. Well I have my house work, Christmas wrapping, painting, and guitar playing I am physically able to do here at home although I just want a nap.

SG

No comments:

Post a Comment