Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More energy.

Shot #2 of B12 today and I feel much better. I also ate hot chowder and evil clogging sourdough and I didn't get tired. However, it's GG and salad before dinner tomorrow. ;)

I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done, and I saved enough to get some crazy things for myself at H&M. There's this far-out Belgian designer I discovered through them and his French house line is Maison Martin Margiella. I can't believe three weeks smober will be in three days. I'm back at the country station helping with holiday vacation fill-in work. I can't tell you how good my life is. The hot yoga is toning me up. The staff at the station are the friendliest radio staff I have ever experienced and they are just as efficient, professional, and creative. Good for the soul. I do what I enjoy and enjoy the peeps I work with. The quiz night is a kick. It's something I love having control over and that's good for the esteem. The people who play are usually young career-minded folk or college students, all amazingly cool. I'm pretty lucky and thankful right now, part of that is due to cleaning myself up (never mind the quart of clam chowder and sourdough bread, and mini pomegranate merengue pie, and pumpkin stracciatella gelato). Hey I'm sweating it all out three times a week. ;) To make up for that I made a green smoothie with guava! in it. Harmons has them. Fresh guava in Utah! Well they are green and very small and definitely imported but it's guava and my smoothie was amazing. I'm also into Snyder's strategy of softening torn kale leaves in sea salt then adding brewer's yeast and lemon juice for a salad.

I darkened my hair black cherry and I got fake biscuit earrings from Chou Chou Bijoux on the website Bottica. I feel super hip and cool now, with the new addition of my MMM garb. I may be making up for my 'appreciate what I have' month. It is fun though and I love the holiays. I think my tinsel tree is going to take about 1000 lights though. Thank God I have the patience of a rock. Plus it's meditative, really. I watch movies. I like my time alone. I get soup from the Vietnamese place sometimes. I chase the cat in skivvies, I walk or run him up and down the hall clothed, okay sometimes in PJs.


I am thankful for all that I am and all that I have. Life is good and I am also pretty darned proud of myself. I even just had one small iced coffee today and a ton of water. What's up with that?

Love,

SG
Day18

No comments:

Post a Comment