Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Get off yer butt!

Well one out of three ain't bad. I went to hot yoga and finally ran into a friend who works there, and we sweated side by side. Guitar and painting WILL commence tomorrow. I am the broken record but you gotta sweat every day. It's even more important if you are quitting a bad habit. Plus it makes you drink more water! Every quit therapy for smoking I've taken, they say "Drink more water!". When you quit alcohol well, what does alcohol do to you? So you should keep hydrated! And I get 'high' after a hard workout. So there ya go. I think the emergen-c and this recovery drink I got in a Klutch Club box did the trick. I even had boatloads of energy in that 75 minute class. It was only towards the end when I couldn't hold boat pose and I was shaking like a leaf. I wonder why you sweat the most after you stop. When I lay in savasana that's when it all gushes out. I know gross. But I'm getting the bad stuff out.

Less and less. Food that is, and I pay more attention to what I put in my body. With all the nut pate wraps and salad I felt like I ruined it with gelato and damn you whipped cream in a can. I should just toss it. I think instead of sugar I'll let myself have the rest of my pasta in the pantry before I switch to quinoa and rice. I do have this healthy, chunky olive and tomato pasta sauce waiting. Plus now I eat a salad before lunch and dinner. Okay I'm going to pass out now. Oh pain is about 99.9 percent gone. Woot.

SG

No comments:

Post a Comment