Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 24.

Starting to feel like a different person with a better sence of well-being. Still had a guilt flash but learned to forget it. What am I going to do put a bag over my head? I love Dr. Laura.

The lunchtime crowd is bustling in downtown SLC. My friend can't find a parking spot. It's pineapple curry day at Ekamai and a girlfriend and I usually meet here every week. I made a cantaloupe/orange/mint/honey smoothie with a cup of ice this morning. It was amazing thank you. Then I got some nut snacks at Whole Foods. That's my new thing, getting little bags of nut mixes. My new drink of choice slowly replacing iced coffee is the Arnold Palmer. It tastes like this tart-woodsy flavor. Or a sweet and sour. I'm just digging them lately.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment