Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Three weeks

I am feeling pret-ty good. I am starting to think more realistically with each craving. The Antabuse, like I said, is doing the trick. I realize I can't physically drink or I'll get ill, and I have moved on easier in the last few days. I have saved over $250 already in wine and cig money. Isn't that a crazy thought?

I woke up at 7 but have been just on the computer in bed. My right arm and calf are still hurtin' from Jillian Michaels. lol. I had the top of a mousse cake with raspberries two nights ago, and had some more leftover cake yesterday which felt like a brick in my stomach. So I am getting wiser with what I eat as cheat food from here on out. There is plain dark chocolate, and some raw chocolates as well that don't make me feel sick. I'm going to be militant on eating only foods that make me feel good physically.

I think The Bandit wants to do some belly dancing to the Fit TV show All-Star Workouts which I record on my DVR. That won't put us in too much pain today. I did Kundalini yoga last night which felt sooo good. Kundalini is repeating a motion over and over to stretch out parts of the body or work on abdominals. Here is the site to the instructor I like:

http://www.mayaspace.com/

It's 1/2 of a Green Superfood bar and a pineapple-cilantro shake for breakfast.

http://gliving.com/sarma-melngailis-cilantro-shake/

It's going to be another warm day!

Namaste,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment