Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Feeling great. Got up at 8:30. Jillian did a number on my calves and biceps yesterday. My lips feel different. It's a desert in Utah, and they are soft-dry, not crusty dry like when I was dehydrated from the alcohol. I'm 20 days sober and smober today. I haven't made it past 19 since 2002. I get excited to take my "alcohol sickness" pills every morning. Some nights I crave, don't get me wrong, but I'm dealing with those a little easier. Because it was Friday last night I had a tough time, but I had shows to go to and felt really good going to a cafe and having a comforting meal while enjoying a band play. I turned on the A/C for the first time this year today. It's going to be in the 80s all week. Hooray! It's also a mood-boost that it's my birthday month. It helps with not giving in and wanting to take care of myself. (and shop with birthday money I don't have yet but anything not to drink or smoke!)

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment