Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The world-record poop.



Oh you know you want to read on. I also spared you the photo. But I secretly wished that I snapped it for Guinness. My loss. Okay, you know I talk about nutrition on this blog as well as my struggles of recovery (but, *pat pat*, I am FINALLY succeeding for a long period of time), and your stool says a lot about your health. Now, I may have to call Vinca, an holistic therapist I worked with a few years back, too see what the heck this means. She told me that the perfect poop, yes, is, a golden banana. Self-explanitory, but not real gold, that would be amazing. So I'm running errands up on Foothill and I have to go. I have to go now. I could use a snack and Pinion was just down the street on 13th. I go in and make a beeline for the toilet. I do my thing pretty smoothly and I look down. Just admit that you always look in there after you go. But I strictly do it to check my health, yeah right. It's golden and bananaey alright, awesome, and it's two feet long. I'm like woah that's impressive and it's in one piece! I know you all so wanted to read that. This recovery is getting interesting. Make a cantaloupe orange smoothie tomorrow morning and a pineapple curry for lunch and give me your poop report. Or not. Yeah just don't actually. And definitely no photos.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment