Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So good I may pass out.






Imagine the best noodles and peanut sauce you've had ever, then try this. It's better, lighter on the tummy, and so so sooo much healthier. I nearly fell asleep on the couch. Sarma Melngailis is my new hero. Speaking of mood boosting! I don't know what but I think tahini is the new oyster. Instead of a mandoline (and you know how I feel about mandolines now) I put the daikon through the spiral slicer, and they have almost the exact consistency of chinese rice noodles. I was pretty amazed. Wow. That made my day. Time for more iced coffee! Or actually a Thai iced tea may be more appropriate...hmmm.....

Yes it says Pure Food And Wine on the book. Thanks for noticing that.

www.oneluckyduck.com

~Smobergirl

2 comments:

  1. daikon in the spiral slicer with that sauce is a perfect pairing.... :-) xSarma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I totally love Sarma as well. Dying to get to her restaurant sometime this year. Such a great idea with the daikon. I loved learning more about it at raw culinary school recently too. Yum, you are making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete