Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I just got my teeth cleaned today. Some stains were present and were removed. That sure felt awesome. "Freak Week" has poured into this week but I am learning to handle the magnifyed emotions better. I'm going back to Vinca and our first session is in an hour. I freaked out about my DJ equipment not being reliable with burned CDs, and maybe it's time for new stuff and an mp3 player. Then I made a huge salad and instantly felt better. I tell you something about fruit and crisp veg (and $45 balsamic vinegar) really brightens my mood. I had farmer's market mixed greens and radishes, watermelon, blueberries, quinoa, green onion, shitakes, Persian cucumber and celery. It worked out fabulously, with the vinegar, hemp seeds. and sea salt on top. I had my Tree Hugger granola for breakfast. I am having a meal now of a hand made nut burger and guacamole in romaine leaves with a soy shake. I'm doing pretty good today. I'm not so worried about the DJ stuff now, and my birthday is coming up so what better timing!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment