Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

16 Months!

I think it's about time for the no-coffee experiment. I still can't pull myself away from it. Sounds familiar, but at least it doesn't impair my judgment. Ha. I had more anxiety after one today, but I was stressin' over some things late last night. I was bawling like a baby, actually. Stuff definitely came out. But I do have all I need. Great now I'm tearing up, and I think I've made myself ill.

I have that ghost over my head from burning the bridge over the old place I worked at. Does that even matter? There was a truth in how I felt but was that valid playing the victim? I just wanted to be respected and have fun at a job I loved, is that so wrong? I felt that I gave everyone else respect then when I left I unplugged the cork, literally. Hey that's kinda funny. I teach yoga and tell everyone else to let go of their fears. And why should I expect respect from my old job? The media is ego-laden, alcoholic-laden, and competitively-laden in the first place. I'm going to do some breathing exercises then take a hot bath.

#2 stressor: A boy. Yeah, yeah.

#3: Money. Which is fine now but again, I am "nowhere" and "now here" is where I should be, in the present and not worrying about the future. It will actually be a good process for me to prepare and start investing properly.

This is why I blog. I hope to receive advice as well as give it. Life should be about sharing. I just wish I didn't make myself oofy.

Food was fun on a budget. Really, I'm not being sarcastic.

I roasted the rest of my thawed, frozen shrimps according to a Barefoot Contessa recipe. There's no cocktail sauce but I have a Moroccan catsup I mixed with hot sauce. Then I had guac ingredients and got my frustrations out in my mortar and pestle. I have a hot house cucumber but it tastes weird. No I'm not pregnant. But I make a fantastic guacamole. I seriously need to box the stuff. Awe kitteh wants to play fetch! Bandit is a miracle. Pets know when you're feeling crap-tastic.

So that was lunch, and breakfast was a raspberry and Amazing Greens shake preceded by iced coffee. Like I've said many times with the drinkin' and the smokin', I want to stop this. I really want this experiment. And that coffee scrub I made instead of drinking it, so awesome!

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment