Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 500!

Woot! This calls for a celebration. For one, given the events that have been happening, I need to chill out. I think I was getting impatient with some things. I am healthier than ever, skinnier than my college days, and I have tons of energy. I feel that I'm not appreciating life as much as I should, and I'm stuck in 'woulda coulda' land. I also think I went nuts on the sugar this Summer because maybe I've been so good for a year without it. Maybe the sadness and occasional tiredness is from the sugar? I also want to start going to bed, or try, by 10 again and maybe waking up at 6. But, I deserve a huge pat on the back for being sober and smoke free for 500 days!

Breakfast: The Emperor's Tea (green tea kit), Fage 0% with chocolate 'healthy' granola and 1/2 mango, chia, and maca. It was a little too filling and I could taste the 'evaporated cane juice'. Hold on I need to google something........hmmmm it's not as refined as table sugar and has trace minerals, but it's not too different. I don't feel nearly as good as after drinking a home make smoothie. I think the other mango 1/2 will be in a shake tomorrow morning. I've been staying up late die to dates (ooh la la) but waking up after 9 or even 9:30 and not feeling nearly as good as when I was going to bed early and getting up at 7-7:30.

Well I should still be proud. Yay! What a year and almost 1/2. How time flies. Celebration should be taking care of your bod. Maybe I'll get a facial! Maybe I'll go skating in the park. Love to oneself and to others, or a 'reward' should be a healthy choice. Not boozing up in a club or a piece of cake.

My goal for this week: No sugar or stress.

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 500!

No comments:

Post a Comment