Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Comedy

Maybe I don't need to reset the link between my computer and my iphone. However long texts don't seem to get posted.

Bandit sure knows how to cheer a gal up. I drew a hot lavender bath and as I got in and started to relax from my cry over what a crappy writer I am (and I am just a pretty voice, I can't speak eloquently or write well apparently) he makes the biggest poop of his life in the litter box. It's like "no, you are not allowed to relax". It was pretty funny. That, or I'm totally sick.

I'm a radio DJ, I'm not a journalist. To be told to edit my own articles with a fine toothed comb, as a non-writer, was not fair. What the heck is an editor's job anyway? No, not bitter at all. Yes I had a frozen hot chocolate this late, don't piss me off!


:)


Night,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment