Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bonsoir.

I'm in bed. I had fun at the Craft Sabbath monthly deal at the library. I didn't work out all day and started to actually feel mentally crappy, so around 7 pm I walked incline on the tread for 20 minutes and now I feel great! See you don't have to go 'insane' to get those endorphins up. Drinking worked because it raised my dopamine levels, now exercise does the same thing. I'm going to Zumba tomorrow with a friend who's never done it before. I also had another buddy at the craft thing say that she's influenced by my good behaviors, and half of the crafters(I know just about all of them) want to take my yoga class! I was kinda floored. So I need to make business cards. Also thanks to FB everyone knows I do Insanity. Is that a good or bad thing? Well I am telling the honest truth, I'm getting more pats on the back than I expected. And it feels pretty amazing.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup Fage 0% Greek yogurt with 1/4 pineapple chunks and granola my girl friend made.

Snack: Greek Frappe (8 ounces) and an almond cookie from the Greek fest. I do not feel guilty one bit thanks very much.

Lunch: 1/4 cup quinoa with raw marinara and 5 kalamata olives (notice a theme?)

Dinner: Portabello sandwich with chevre and roasted red bell peppers, mixed green salad with red grapes from Wild Grape Bistro.

Hot tea from The Emperor's Tea.

I am going back to not eating 2-3 hours before bedtime. It does help me sleep better and I keep reading (and have personal proof) that you'll become slimmer.

Workout: 20 minutes incline walk, P.M. yoga.

I still need to model that dress for you.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment