Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cardio gooooood.....

I'm now addicted to doing a Hip-Hop Abs DVD almost every day. Since I started rotating that with Insanity, a week later my arms are getting more cut and I feel thinner. What I wanted was for my 'fat arms' to disappear and cardio with light weights and push-ups are doing the thang. I can't be happier in my body right now, and what's really amazing is that I can breathe deeper, literally. I'm absolutely sure that not smoking also does the trick, but since I've been doing sweaty cardio for five weeks I feel like my lungs are stronger and bigger. I don't know if they are actually bigger, but my breathing capacity has gotten bigger. I breathe differently. It's pretty amazing. Like Ash says in Fantastic Mr. Fox, "I'm an athlete", when he really isn't until he proves such at the end of the movie. That's how I'm feeling.

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 489 and 16 months quit

No comments:

Post a Comment