Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

5 day summary.

Wow. Hell week will be done in two days! My mom is back in town, which is actually a huge help. It's not that she thinks I'm a trouble maker, but she knows what I'm doing and we hang out at night so of course I'm going to be good.

Dinner: 5 pm. Five-piece spicy tuna roll and edamame. I felt pretty bloated afterwards. There was spicy mayo in the roll, and kosher salt on the beans, plus I drank a ton of fluids before, during, and after again.

Water overall: 2 liters

Coffee: 2 16 oz. black iced. I had that emotional fit and drank more than usual. Tomorrow I will start to cut down and not go back to that amount.

Teechino: 1 16 oz. iced

Snack: 1/2 sm. avocado w/ 1 tsp cracked sea salt. I ate it out of the skin. Quite decadent! 23 minerals in that baby. The fat is great to plump up the skin and make hair shiny. Also from here on out I will describe in better detail what the food should do for your bod as well as how I feel afterwards.

Workouts: 20 minutes circuit training, 15 minutes yoga, 20 minutes swimming.

5 days are over! See you on the flip side.
~Smobergirl


No comments:

Post a Comment