Total Pageviews

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sniff, water, achoo!

Boy, my allergies are bad this morning. I'll do some research and see if it's detox related. I do know that I am allergic to cigarette smoke (I know, I know) and in previous quits I'll get phlegmy for a few days. There's also a really gross commercial by The Truth about mucusy arteries. I also read that tobacco smoke makes arteries sticky, so arteries can get clogged up with gunk. Ew. Watch this at your own risk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXAlpHSI-d0&feature=PlayList&p=E55BDD37ECF8A3BF&index=5

Okay BREAKFAST!

One cup of fruit (grapefruit, pineapple, strawberries, honeydew melon)
My precious egg, egg white, swiss chard, and bell pepper mix. No rice this morning.
1/2 Teechino and 1/2 coffee drink


Later skaters.

~Smobergirl
Going on day 4


No comments:

Post a Comment