Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day two summary.

I have succeeded staying smober today and feeling good, making about 90% right choices today.

Breakfast: 1/2 cantaloupe w/ blueberries, 8 oz. black iced coffee (I should have added oatmeal or an egg)

Lunch: Multi-grain rice, swiss chard, with one egg and one egg white. 12 oz. spa water

Snack: Celery, lime, ginger, and apple juice made by me in my Vita-Mix blender

Dinner: Cheeseless marinara pizza with arugula at Settebello (It's like a pizza salad!)

Supplement: Milk thistle 3x to cleanse the liver

More water: I'd guestimate I had 2 liters today

Guilty bad snack I had due to withdrawls: Chicken (I did it!) with penne pasta,(not too terrible) cream, and parmesan sauce from Tin Angel (AAAAAAAAARGGGGGGH!) I did share with the cats.



SO the moral of the story is I will eat more in the morning and a heartier meal at lunch, maybe a second healthy snack so I don't pig at night. I've done it before and looked great as well as maintain a size 3-4. Currently I am a size 6 but after the cream it feels like 8. No mas cow dairy, Je promesse. I do feel the pokey outey stomach, not a sign of good health. Dr. Oz has mentioned in the past that you have eaten too much or the wrong foods when you get that 'full feeling', and I mean the overstuffed kind of full.

Alright, the important thing is yay, I didn't drink or smoke! See you on day 3.

Smobergirl
2 days smober


No comments:

Post a Comment