Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 4 Summary, more stuff coming out.

Before I get into recent events, during my sushi night I had four tuna and avocado rolls with Sriracha hot sauce, a curried potato roll, and two tempura rolls. I put the good with the bad. I also ate at 6:30.

I made up for it by making a pineapple smoothie with green powder yesterday morning. For lunch I had a wild mushroom panini. Snack: 5 celery 1/2 stalks with 1 Tbs Drake Farms herbs de provence goat cheese. Dinner with a friend at Sage's: Tuesday is pizza night! You get a mixed green salad and all the vegan pizza you want for $10.75. We ate a ton of salad and 4 slices each, leaving about 1/2 the whole wheat crust behind. Then we went to Depeche Mode! They always put on a banging show. Had a glass of water at midnight and went to bed.

This morning I had a 16 oz. iced coffee, tofu scramble, and one cup of raspberries, cantalope, blueberries, and strawberries. I went to the U to get a parking permit and a Communications book. Then to Whole Foods to get cat food. Then I heard something on the radio that made me jealous about another new DJ, and I broke out in tears! Too much coffee? Withdrawals? Me being a pussy? Why, why, why? I'm supposed to be a big girl here. This has been the story of my life: Not feeling intelligent. Reason? I can't tell you. I do know that I've had an old-fashioned, controlling and dominant father, got teased in school, had a just as a controlling boss, worked with those who ridiculed me. And I cried, a lot. What can I say, I'm a crier! Now quitting smoking and drinking is definitely contributing. I think I will keep the coffee down to 8 oz or less per unit from here on out, and keep it to two units a day. Also I have lost weight drinking green tea. Green tea is magic as you probably have heard. And as far as the jealousy goes, it wasn't realistic. A younger woman who has a copious of local band knowledge landed a morning show spot on a commercial-free FM station. So what? You know, I do not want to wake up at 5 every morning, and what bands would like to come in and play before 10 am? It's personally not my dream job. And why am I threatened? I have my own show, reputation, and lots and lots of love? So why am I putting myself down? I'm getting an internship to a local TV station, I'm going to school, I'm learning guitar, I'm painting, I'm doing yoga and getting fit during this cleanse, and I'm sleeping in, Goddammit!

Whew. Okay. Time for Gilad and yoga. Guitar lesson at 2:30, then I'll study until my mom gets into town from Boise. Then we'll go for a swim tonight at her hotel!


Later frustraters,
~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment