Total Pageviews

Friday, August 21, 2009

Stuff is coming out!!!

Okay.....diet is actually going well, but no vitamin B supplement can be big enough to tackle my emotional detoxing. I've quit smoking and drinking many, many times (for very very short periods mind you) so I know the side effects of short-term detox. I cried, twice today, for no apparent reason. I questioned if I could handle going back to school. I did the "you're worthless and a spoiled little shit" self-speech. What else...Oh I didn't over eat, or smoke or drink. That was good. I worked with a holistic therapist two years ago, and she told me not to 'keep stuff in' by drinking, but to "let stuff out". That means emotions will come up, and to let them come up and then leave. It's an emotional detox. It's me dealing also with my issues instead of drowning them in Pinot Grigio. This is way-super healthy, and is part of the transformation.

This is what I ate mid-day:

Water with Acai superfood powder, 16 oz.

1 pm: OMG the best hot and sour soup I ever had, and it was VEGAN at Sage's.

3 pm. A vegan taco from Sage's and 2 scoops of Soy Delicious chocolate peanut butter frozen dessert with 20 blueberries.

I'll eat some lean meat or seafood tonight perhaps.

I'm feeling more relaxed. I'm not stressing over that I don't know when my online nutrition course starts. I think I am very beautiful and worthy and not a lazy ass.

So I forgot to add a start picture! (starter pic is on the bottom of the page, little wine belly and an awesome farmer burn on my arm) A month from now I will post a new pic and see if I look any different. It's not just about weight, but how different my hair and skin will look. And you know what? I don't look so shabby now. Starting last Wednesday, through influence of this blog, I loved everything about me. For a hundred million years I thought I looked ugly because of my 'fat arms'. Bullshit. I'm going to fake it until I make it, and just love everything I have. It's all I got after all. I wore this green dress today that's so smoking. I forgot to take a picture! Next time.


I'll see you tonight.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment