Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day One Summary

Bonsoir!

Exercises:

Not beating myself up

Bike ride to, in-between, and from the farmer's market on my sweet Townie Euro 24. I'd say 30 minutes.

Wiping the entire interior of my fridge. So liberating and fortunately no science experiments were discovered.

Gilad! He is, like The Wall Street Journal says, an Israeli stud muffin.

20 calf raises going up the escalator

Dinner: I ate at 5. Had a wedge salad and a ground top sirloin patty at Flemming's. I think why I dropped weight after cutting out meat in 2005 is the lack of salt. That very well could have been the culprit. My lean burger did taste a bit salty. Salt can definitely make you blo-ho-ho-hoated.

Movie at 7: In The Loop playing at Broadway. I go there so much I think I'll get a membership to The Salt Lake Film Society. You get free tickets and crap if you get a membership.

Late night snack at Tin Angel Cafe: At least I made it a spinach salad, even though it had a significant amount of gorgonzola. My awesome musician friends St. Boheme performed great French cafe-style music on the patio. It was a lovely night. That was joy right there.

Good night, and I hope you also had a pleasant and healthy Saturday.

~Smobergirl
1 day smoberific

No comments:

Post a Comment