Total Pageviews

Monday, August 24, 2009

Feeling good, but energy wavering.

I wish I knew exactly why my energy shot through the roof after I was slogging through power yoga today. I was a little tired this morning. Had my iced coffee with 1/4 cup blueberries, one sunny side up egg and arugula on a vegan breakfast Gardenburger. Then I waited two hours, made a smoothie out of green powder, pineapple, ice, vanilla extract, and shredded coconut, and played a recorded yoga show, Inhale. It's a sweaty, power yoga class done to R&B music on the Oxygen channel. After 6 sun salutes I was ready to quit, then all of the sudden whoosh! I kept going and wanted to keep going. I was the Energizer bunny. I felt really super awesome afterwards. SO what do you think, smoothie or workout plateau?

Lunch was the rest of my pulled BBQ meat alternative, which surprisingly tastes like Spaghetti O's so I added some apple cider vinegar to make a more BBQey taste. I mixed that with cheddar soy cheese and put it on a whole wheat roll with mixed greens. (I like Ranui Gardens' greens at the farmer's market) this month is supposed to be about lean meats, so I think I'll put the fake stuff on hold, even though it's not bad! I think... Tonight I'm going with a group out to sushi. My only reserve is white rice. I think it's not healthy due to the germ, bran, and oils being stripped from it. So all you are left with is a glutenous, sugary lump. Sugar and gluuuuuuuue! EEEEEEEEEEEEE. Ha ha. Here's a link: http://www.greenlivingtips.com/articles/94/1/Brown-rice-vs-white-rice.html
I may have to order some riceless rolls. They exist. That or sashimi, which are just slices of fish. I do love me some salmon sashimi. Oh, and don't eat babies. Humans, not fish.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/08/21/sears_baby_roaster/

I started school today and checked out my online nutrition class. I think I'm going to like it, and I hope I am liked back.

Later mediators. And listen to my radio show today from 3-6 MT, Unsigned Uncensored. www.utahfm.org

~Smobergirl
Working on day trois

No comments:

Post a Comment