Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Much calmer.

Ahh. More Americans need to change their beliefs on exercise! Instead of dreading of doing it, I jump into it because it makes me feel better! Serotonin levels are up, I'm all Zenned out from the yoga, and I am so calm right now. Working out works.

Lunch: My last breakfast Gardenburger topped with a slice of soy cheese and an egg sunny-side up. Arugula and mixed green salad with red bell pepper, tomatillo, purple carrots, and Moroccan olives. Lime cilantro dressing from Sage's.

Water with green powder.

OKay I'm pretty much feeling back to normal now. I recently finished a book by Hugh MacLeod (www.gapingvoid.com) about creativity who basically has the common sense to say that it's better to immerse yourself in what you love to do rather than try to be famous. Make sense? I am going to exercise this and I do believe I'll be 1110% happier. :) We are all trying to do our best in this world. I'm not going to whine over someone else's success. I gotta focus on me now. Me me me!

Love,
~Smobergirl
Working on day 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment