Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Good substitutions

I feel morally sound, and I was bounding with energy from 7:30 am until 10:00 am when I made a pineapple-grape-kale-ginger smoothie and performed a self body-slimming mud wrap while burning music for a wedding. Then I had a 1/2 avocado, muhammara with flax crackers, and an iced chai and I want to fall asleep! No coffee.That could be it unless the crackers and/or muhammara were too heavy. Or cleansing, or the mud sucked a lot out. Dunno! Yawn.

I still feel proud of myself taking the Wellbutrin, although it's half the dose now by my and not the doctor's choice. However the heart murmurs are gone, I feel better in the morning, I have no anxiety, I'm still calm, and I still can't drink or smoke. I don't even attempt it. Well at least it's Sunday. I washed my couch (I did. It's a Love Sac sectional couch and I can wash the covers.) and cushions so I can lay down in a chocolate brown cloud of clean. Sherlock did come in the mail. I can watch that then do my hip hop or yoga or both. Yawn.

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 58

No comments:

Post a Comment