Total Pageviews

Friday, September 14, 2012

The best things in life are free.

You know, this, "I have all I need" mantra is working so far. Sure I had temptations for material things, then I realized that I own items similar or I'm glad I treated my body to a green drink from home instead of a $7 milk shake three times as long as my neck at this joint I saw a movie at tonight. I didn't have the money to get a symphony-opera subscription so I could be on that USUO young people's board, but magically I'll be ushering that and two other theater venues (that means free symphony/opera/theater) which means if I paid for one I'd get a free ticket for tonight, which I didn't so I went to a free-admission women's gala and fundraiser instead (free dinner) and an outdoor free movie (with free popcorn!). Plus, from the Avenues Fair last week I scored about 10 guest passes to a fancy-schmancy Federal Heights rec center (free swimming!) and a free smoothie at their fancy-schmancy new cafe. This karma thing is happening again and I had nothing to worry about. Luck? Chance? Maybe but the universe is providing for me. I had a lovely night without drinking or smoking, and I had joy in my heart.

Love,

Smobergirl

I think it's day 50!

Confirmation! Boy I'm good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment