Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I don't need substitute addictions!

Don't worry it's just junk food, but worry because it's junk food! I think it's making me depressed and gave me the biggest cold sore chain ever on my lip down my chin! That proves how "sad" our S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) is!!! Not only did I have two iced coffees along with the healthy substitute, two iced chais, I had a frozen hot chocolate and a happy meal for dinner. A Happy Meal! Will I promise not to cry wolf and have you trust me to start detoxing tomorrow? Then in a week I'll be clean and happy for the wedding I'm DJing. You know not just alcohol, cigs, and other substances, but crap food is also a temporary cheap thrill. I know better. At the farmer's market today I got the teeniest strawberries (like the ones I found in Capri), organic grapes, kale, ground cherries, aaaand that's about it for my cleanse. I also have vegan, gluten-free black bean burgers, mock tuna salad, and bell pepper slaw in the fridge. Along with local muhammara, celery sticks, cukes, pineapple, frozen berries, wild rice....I'm all set for the week ahead!

Love,

Wolfy

Two months in five days!

No comments:

Post a Comment