Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sugar sugar

I just felt crappy all afternoon because I've been amping up the caffeine and sweets intake. Must...stop... I then had a home-made slaw and black bean burger patty for dinner and I feel much calmer. However I did want to cry my guts out about an hour ago.

Other than that life is fantastic and I'm getting the ball rolling with DJ gigs, meaning DJing parties and weddings. Summer was awfully slow for that, man. I'll also be ushering theaters (free shows dude) and I'll be painting again, any day now when I decide to get my ass in gear. I still have craves but the bupropion is handling that nicely. I cut my dose in half to avoid heart murmurs and possibly anger and depreesion. Depression on an anti-depressant you say? This is one of the reasons I'm anti-drug. Like Chantix which will help you quit smoking but you may have suicidal thoughts. Wh-at? Ugh I can't wait until 6 months are up!

I made a brillant smoothie today which magically tasted like guava. It's kale, with pineapple and mint (I think that's the magic combo there), maca powder, chia and flax seeds, and chilled mint/lemon water. It's my best creation yet.


Well bed time. More pics later. Just say no to sugar. I just need to nip this coffee thing finally. I DJ a wedding in a week so maybe I'll detox and I'll be glowing by the 29th. Hey it's happened before! I have violent tantrums on day three but then I'm a new person. :)


Smobergirl

Two months, Bender, on the 27th! (Breakfast Club ref.) You're mine for two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment