Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The fly

I was in yoga class yesterday, something I rarely do now since I have been saving money to work out at home (and by the way I had a free class pass) and for the entire class this fly kept landing on my shoulder, arm, or hand every ten minutes or so. I didn't shoo him away, I just let it hang out or crawl around. It really didn't bother me, maybe because I was in a zen-like state, it was kind of nice actually. I'd think, hey there little fella you probably like my natural orange and honey blossom lotion. That's gotta be it. Then in savasana, corpse pose, which all yoga classes end with, it landed on my 'third eye' right between my eyebrows. No kidding! In yoga the third eye is often spoken about and used during meditiation. It was there for about five seconds then I never saw or felt it again. It was pretty far out. Fly yoga. Who knew.

Smobergirl


Day 53

No comments:

Post a Comment