Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's stormin'!!!

This is my favorite kind of weather: Warm outside, lightning, and pouring rain. I'm snuggling inside with a bowl of quinoa, olive juice, and green olives from Caputo's. I have been craving more sugar and caffeine in the past two days. When I lived off of salads and raw lasagna for two weeks I really started to look good, I even looked tanner for some reason. Frozen hot chocolate and chewy ciabatta sammys, not so much. I did go to the downtown farmer's market today and got some black mission figs (tonight's dessert), strawberries, and lime basil (which also went into the guac I made to go with the quinoa). I am going to get back into the salad-before-a-meal kick.

Sensa: Uh, no thanks.

I think eating whole food is the way to go. It's about taking care of your body, not sprinkling goodness knows what on a hot dog to get skinny. You are still eating lips and assholes, sorry.

I had the worst wine craving about five hours ago, but I couldn't have it because it's a no-no with the Wellbutrin! The med also is really making me chill, and I don't care so much what people think nor do I get offended. Like at all.


Herbed-Pineapple/cilantro/cuke smoothie is the current favorite for breakfast. A greens smoothie with grapefruit is a close second. I feel cozy watching the storm. I'm reading a little then it's yoga and off to bed.

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 36

No comments:

Post a Comment