Total Pageviews

Monday, September 3, 2012

No fast food!

That's it!!! No more temptation. Not only is my energy zapped, but I also don't look so amazing. I lied about the spending. As a reward for not buying new 'stuff', and it sucks when people say "You quit! Reward yourself," I tried a run-of-the-mill box-tasting mac and cheese with two mushroom slices after my friend was raving of curiosity how she has to try the Truffle Mac at a chain restaurant. Red flag #1: It's a chain restaurant. It wasn't even truffley. Thankfully I ordered a cucumber tomato salad with red onion beforehand. Then the six tiny bites I took of the mac made me lethargic and put a pit in my stomach. It's elbow macaroni in cheese sauce (and I don't know if it's real or not) with shredded white hard cheese, bread bits and breadcrumbs, two dark mushroom slices, and a hint of truffle flavor on the slices. Boo. Well that's what I get, and I lied about eating out. I can't be a hermit but I need to have better use of my time. Carb fest=bad, colorful whole food=awesome. I swear it was a beige mess.

Whole food is the way to go if you want to avoid being tired. I just wish more folks would get the hint.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment