Total Pageviews

Monday, September 3, 2012

On the way to getting back on track.

Well, so in the last couple days I had the cravings of a pregnant woman *shrug*. No I am not! I had a green powder drink before gobbling 1/4 of Thaifoon's Jeweled Beef. Another chain restaurant but there's actually vegetables in this dish including broccoli, carrots, sprouts, garlic, and a whole lot more mushrooms than Noodles' Truffle Mac. I also added yesterday's roasted grape tomatoes and fresh lime basil. Now it's more green water. If you get lemon-lime flavor or squeeze citrus in it, tastes much better. Maybe I needed the protein and carbs or maybe I was rebelling with meat protein and noodles.

I got a new book that looks promising. I do these because I have a 'what is there to lose' attitude, and I'm single so I can experiment without judgment. My father actually praised me for being 'independent', being able to make my own decisions and do whatever I want. A married friend at a dinner also said I can order whatever I want as his wife was peering over at him.

Real food is supposedly offered, suggesting fruit for breakfast, healthy carbs for lunch, and a salad with protein for dinner. I'll let you know how it goes. Snyder's book had me drastically lose pounds and I believe that whole, natural food will give you a glow. In the last month I have been receiving a plethora of compliments. But El Guapo, do you even know what a plethora is?

Being thankful with what I have throwing on a lonely, yummy suede-like pair of Prana yoga pants. I love you buttery yoga pants!

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment