Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Aging

Hi. I am determined to experiment eating only whole foods or going vegan and or raw to see if my skin clears up. You can't prevent aging, but since the wrinkles are becoming more prominent and the neck is sagging just in the past seven months (since I started drinking and smoking again) with abstinence I wonder if I can look better. Kinda depressed tonight because of that. I did have a great evening though. I found a beautiful purple rag rug for $17 which is now a new cat bed of course, and Bandit slept on it on my lap, something he never does. It was wonderful. I'm almost done reading Beautiful Boy then it's onto Sheff's son's book Tweak. I will continue the positive mantras and see if I feel just as good in the morning as I did after watching Dyer last week.

Night,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment