Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tired but more strange karma

I hope it's not the pot pie I gave into yesterday. I'm back on track with the mostly-vegan diet. I have a few farm eggs left. I'm 22 days smober (it takes 21 to break a habit right?) and I'm much better and not tempted at all. The book Beautiful Boy is greatly helping. I also have money to spend on things that will last or healthy food, like red lip gloss! I'll get to the food part here. I've had a love/hate relationship with red lips but I found a shiny true red that doesn't make me look like a circus clown. It's also made with all food-based products like honey so if I was really desperate I could eat it. The brand is BYTE. Okay this is the karma part: It contains reservatol. What is that? Honestly, I didn't pick it for this reason.
I also got a YSL lip pencil in, um, Wine. What's HI-LARIOUS is that I didn't buy these for those reasons at all! I got them for the color and quality. I am blown away myself. Both together costs as much or less than a binge night. This is fun, playing this game. I feel better and thinking about wining and smoking brings me negative, guilty, dirty thoughts. And dirty not in a good way. Now it's time to keep easing into the vegan diet and going raw in September. I may have some issues at the Greek Festival the first weekend of Sept., but that will be my only cheat day. That would be a frappe and a cheese pie. Maybe two frappes. It is extremely important to have goals and remind yourself why smoking is bad mmmm-kay? I may be tired but I feel like dancing!

Love,

3 weeks quit Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment