Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2012

Being a hermit

It's normal for me to hide out in my pad for a month or so when I'm recovering. Sometimes I wish I were out there, but I just end up getting stuff done, or not, in my place. Sometimes a cold bowl of home-made almond milk, granola, oat groats, and berries hit the spot on a sweltering desert day. I'm feeling kind of achy, so yoga is in order. I have been hooked on the MTV Pilates video for a few days. The thighs hurt so good! However the emotional roller coaster keep going.  Sometimes I feel useless. Other times I feel content, others giddy and hopeful. And sometimes I want to move to Portland, Vancouver, or San Diego. I have no idea what the Wellbutrin is doing. My appetite has gone down since I've been taking it. Maybe that's why it's good for quitting smoking so you don't eat so much to replace cigarettes. People worry they'll gain weight if they quit. However I've been greatly depressed (I thought it was also an anti-depressant) and I assume that's emotional detox, 'stuff' coming out. I think I'll live though. I'm giving it some more time. The iced coffee intake is increasing to raise endorphins, and in turn I drink boatloads of water. And I make a mess. See coffee table above. I clean up too, don't worry. But it is like being a bachelor.

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 24

No comments:

Post a Comment