Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Doing (cough) great!

I didn't mention that I still cough once in a while. Getting the gunk out. Three weeks in an hour! Woot.

Also, pilates kicked my but yesterday. Thighs hurt so good!

I ate pretty well today. Did I tell you I won a chocolate box? Had 5 today. But they're local! ;)

Breakfast: pineapple-cilantro smoothie and a hard-boiled egg

Lunch: 1/2 avocado, spinach and butter leaf salad with lemon juice and micro greens, rawsagna

Snack: Home-made guacamole. Just ate it with a fork.

Dinner: Big salad, one slice of whole wheat sourdough with apple butter from Canellas, the free food for us TCS volunteers. Tons of People Water.

Snack: More smoothie. Mary's Gone Crackers flax crackers with pesto (I think it's still good) and tomatillo dip (ditto)

Time to do restorative yoga and crash. Woo what a fun night with Iron and Wine in the park!

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment