Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Breathe...

Okay I'm not as paranoid now after eating a wrap, flax seed powder, and a huge glass of water with Emergen-C. Okay so normal blood pressure is around 100-110 over 60-70. Mine was 89 then 92 over...the nurse didn't say. However, dizziness occurs around below 80, fainting below 70, coma at 60 and death below 50. So I'm not even close to death you see, albeit fainting. A little foggy headed, yes. I can blame the bupropion (Wellbutrin), my time of month (hormonal changes), and coffee (dehydration). Wellbutrin can also contribute to dry mouth, dehydration, and lower blood pressure. So I need to drink more fluids, mate. Yes I'll eat like a normal human being too, just no dairy. I did feel tons better without cheese during lent, even through all of the temper tantrums I had because I couldn't have it.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment