Total Pageviews

Monday, August 27, 2012

Has it been almost a week?


My apologies! It has been, drumroll, four weeks and two days. The torso is so much thinner. I feel better doing cardio, Namaste Yoga DVDs, or my Maya Fiennes Kundalini DVDs. Still hip-hoppin'. Life is good. I'm practicing Rico, the classical guitar more. It's a huge difference. I've been mostly good with the clean eating but I was actually grossed out having cheese on my 'cheat food' pizza at Vino with a friend yesterday, after eating their clean verdura salad. I am still eating salads before a meal mostly. That seems to help the digestion. Now I'm squirming trying not to dive into an iced coffee right after my colorful lunch. (You'll pour acid all over your alkaline food! Snyder says from The Beauty Detox Diet.) I'm waiting 20 minutes, but 20 minutes tops! I actually have about 8 minutes to go. Thank God for nicotine gum. (Play with Bandit for 5 minutes) AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Iced co-hee. Can't let it go yet. Speaking of roller coasters, I'm still up and down with it, but eventually I'd like to let it go for about six months to experiment.

Breakfast: 1/2 avocado and 1/2 pineapple. 8 ounces of iced coffee with almond milk.

Lunch: Goji Tropic Shake from Sarma Melgailis' book. Watercress, watermelon, lime juice, micro-greens, and tomato salad. Zucchini 'noodles' in raw marinara, just about 3 ounces.

I'm tired actually. More detox? Too much hip-hop? I am already looking better and losing the bloat at least. More importantly life feels 'normal' and I have better peace of mind. Well someone's taking a nap.


Love,

Smobergirl

Day 30. One month down!

No comments:

Post a Comment