Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Think before you act

Yes, I caved, I didn't know what I was thinking, and I ate the whole thing of PASTA! Psyche! I'm still smober, and I'm easing into this cleanse and not jumping in feet first going full-on vegan. The beauty of quitting is that even a holistic therapist told me to eat whatever I wanted, just make those kale shakes in the morning, then go apeshit on lunch and dinner. Well she didn't exactly say that. I think for the first time during this 11 day quit I had the worst crave today. However I can't risk going 'crazy' mixing alcohol with Wellbutrin, that, like the Antabuse, is keeping me smober firstly, then I must remind myself why I'm quitting and why I'm writing this freaking blog. So after my spaghetti (it was house-made at Cafe Niche with tomato sauce, fresh garlic, and herbage) and garlic bread, which I ate half there and half two hours later watching the first 15 minutes of Bad Teacher before turning it off and putting it back in the Netflix envelope, I went swimming at a local pool I just got a membership to. It was too crowded and stinky, so I wonder if I can get my money back, or start going in the mornings before open swim. I'll keep you posted. I then showered for an hour in bleach :) then I wanted a dessert so badly, I decided to be nice to my body and make a frozen banana, almond milk, and chocolate Amazing Grass shake. SO proud of myself. :) Now I am sleepy and I'll read in bed until I pass out. If anyone knows of a public, clean adult pool in Salt Lake City please leave a comment.

Tomorrow should be a fun, rewarding, productive day. With the wine and cig money I've saved so far I'm going to a makeup event in the morning to support my friend in Chanel. Ooh fancy. Then it's shrink time and a meeting about a local event I'm emceeing. Fun!

Breakfast: grapefruit, pineapple, and a poached egg

Elevenses: Walnut pesto over wheat berries I made

Lunch: cold salmon in sour cream dil sauce, asparagus spears, 1/2 avocado, 1 small farmer's market tomato

Dinner: Spaghetti with tomato, basil, and garlic with evil white garlic bread

Dessert: frozen 1/2 banana, 1 scoop chocolate Amazing Grass, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup ice, 10 almonds blended

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment