Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hyp-Mo-Tized

The doc had me do self-hypnosis today, and it was pretty rad! One word: relaxing. He wants me to do it at home every day. The funny thing is, and yes it's funny, he had me go to a happy place. It exists. Yes it's true! Now I'm just going to giggle furiously every time I go there.

I don't want to look 41, and I don't want to get depressed. I just heard "Mother's Little Helper" yesterday too, and I thought "oh my goodness." So here I am at Costco getting a smoking hot deal on a two-pack of Strivectin Firming Neck Cream, and lo and behold I get in line behind a hot guy. He even had a cute, unusual name (I happened to glance at his card). He drives a Jeep. Of course he does. So here I am behind this guy with healthy groceries and I have Gosh Darn neck cream. You know, I first notice my neck getting crepy when I was losing weight during my 8 month quit. So quitting again won't make it firm. I'm hoping Kimberly Snyder's book will as I ease into her diet philosophy: Consume a shit-ton of greens and eat light-to-heavy. My bloat has already gone down and so has my face. She states that you'll always lose certain body parts first and the hardest to lose (my freaking obese arms) last. I'm a size 4 with 12 arms. Damn you German genes.

Breakfast: spinach and berry smoothie with chia and maca

Elevenses (I am 1/4 British): A few bites of sun-dried tomato and sesame seed hummus with a fork

Lunch: Bog mixed green salad and 1 huge olive and mushroom pizza slice with a girlfriend

Snack: Cheese buiscuit at tea shop so I won't feel guilty ordering just an ice water to put in my instant coffee

Dinner: Wedge salad, no dressing, with bleu cheese, grape tomatoes, and purple onion. Shrimp cocktail and cucumber tomato relish

No more processed food for me. I definitely feel it. I'm still hungry, probably because my body didn't get all proper nutrients, so I think it's true: the more processed carbs you eat you will still be hungry! I was still full after four hours eating that little biscuit but I wanted and still want more food. Not gonna happen though. I'm drinking lemon water now. So I lied, I was a bit bloated today.

Love,

Smobergrrrrrrrl

Day 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment