Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 11 and more stuff, stuff, stuff

How many blogs can I start with "Oy!" Anger, anxiety, and hopelessness came out today. I thought Wellbutrin was an anti-depressant. Maybe it takes a few weeks to kick in. I've been very physically active and eating well lately, but this morning felt like I had a hangover! It was crazy. Some of my friends have experienced that. Maybe it's physical "stuff" coming out. I feel better now. I got a membership for a pool and that will definitely keep me calm and raise my self-esteem. I used to swim and dive when I was younger. My mom was just in town and we had a great time. We did a lot of fall shopping and ate out, although I tried to eliminate the bad stuff as much as possible. Other than that I eat a ton of avocados, tomatoes, and spinach at home. I bought lovely berries to put in my smoothies, which have been also containing spinach. I make kale salads, and I discovered wheat berries. I'm getting more into Kimberly Snyder's philosophy of eating and I eat small to big, fruit first then veg then starch then protein. She states that fruit digests fastest, and if you eat it after something heavy like meat that takes longer then the fruit will get stuck and ferment in your system. Ew. So I'm trying this out. So far so good, except for feeling crappy and having a huge bathroom break two hours later. Is this good or bad? For breakfast I had a pile of grapefruit wedges and pineapple followed by a poached egg with Tabasco. Maybe that 'moved stuff' along. Fruit can do that.

I'll keep you posted. I don't want to smoke or drink for fear I'll go crazy on the Wellbutrin. I also have hopes and love from my family. My bloating has significantly gone down, and my skin looks great. I'm eating as many whole foods as possible and making cacao, coconut oil, almond or cashew milk, and banana shakes if I crave sugar. No bloating and no guilt. I only feel bloated if I eat something heavy at a restaurant.

Two weeks (heck week) is coming up!

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment