Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 12, 2012

You are what you consume.

Day three of taking this beauty detox thing quite seriously, with the exception of evil nachos (trying to make it healthy with three containers of jalapeƱos) during The Bourne Legacy (enjoyed). Drinking plenty of water and raw food. You know what, my boobs are huge! As in high school plump huge. Dunno what's going on, but I'm certainly not complaining. My face is looking smoother and young as well. Sweet.

Breakfast: A black plum and a small red quinoa salad from Whole Foods, iced coffee, and water.

Lunch: Small raw lasagna preceded by a spinach and mesclun greens salad with honey vinegar and sprouts.

Snack: Movie nachos

Dinner: Almond milk, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, and ice drink and 1/2 avocado.

The last two just ain't right. I was going to have more 'rawsagna' and salad but I was too full. Shoot now I'm getting hungry.

Not drinking nor smoking. Still scared about the mixed effects alcohol will cause with the Wellbutrin, which may or may not be working now. I feel exceptionally calm and not bothered by the usually stressful things in life. I feel pretty good and I am especially focused on what food does to my body now. I'm pretty grossed out by my monthly bacon burger, anything fried or processed, and manufactured sweets. Oh, booze and cigarettes can go on that list too.

Day 16,

Smobergirl

BOOBIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment