Total Pageviews

Friday, July 9, 2010

Food stuffs. And progress.



I just worked on a smaller owl painting. Looks awesome. I have been complaining for the last month about (everything) that my place is too small and I hate the location. However I painted on my balcony with kitties and it was very nice. My place is actually pretty frick awesome, and low maintenance. I also had food euphoria, and too much, learned a lesson. I went to the first Sugarhouse (a place I secretly would rather live) farmer's market and found the best sour cherries! Look how pretty they are. My friends from Caputo's and Aquarius were there too. Then I was going to eat at home, but poor me it's Friday night and I want to be social, so I went to Rusted Sun pizza and blew it! I ate 1/2 a buffalo chicken calzone, no cheese and no breading on the chicken, but I'm still waddling! Their calzone bread is way too rustic and delicious. My theory: butter in the bread and sugar in the buffalo sauce. It was good while it lasted. Hippies own the place, and everything seems high quality and freshly made. And you have to have a ponytail to work there. But the price is right for a local joint, and there's plenty of The Doors and James Taylor to be had playing in the kitchen.

I don't feel too terrible. But when I eat the raw stuff, even desserts, I feel light and not sick. Sometimes when I eat vegan but cooked desserts I'll feel heavy. Soy oil could be the culprit there. I'm just on this roll with the green shakes and a salad for lunch that I am feeling fabulous. But I'm realizing with dinner I'll 'reward' myself with something heavy. However, I am already looking better. Still lifting 2x a week, still walking 20 minutes a day. Still doing yoga. The bloat has gone down more. Yippee. Now I need to work on the dinner thing.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment