Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mal decision

1/2 a Betos bean burrito. I haven't had one of those in a while. Good while it lasted though. I am definitely becoming more aware of thinking about what food is doing to my body when I eat it.

I was pretty good the rest of the day. I made a bok choy and kale shake with raspberries and all the fun powders and seeds I put into it. Lunch was a salad with red onion, tomato, 'buffalo' tempeh, and vegan ranch at Vertical Diner. Dinner was salad at Este Pizza (tomato vinaigrette, dark mixed greens, golden raisins, red onion, sunflower seeds, cucumber). So a bean burrito ain't gonna kill me eh? I went to the Reverend Horton Heat concert and burned a few calories before said burrito. Fifth time seeing them in the last 15 years or so. I think 3-5 years per show is about good for that band. They have been around for almost 25.

So now I know better, and I really want to eat better, so I will dodge the Betos craves in the future. I have so much food at home too it's crazy.

Bon nuit,
~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment