Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

Okay. Ate 1/2 of the 1/2 croissant and all of the dairy-laden and meat filling with celery and red onion. I was craving a crunchy, salty, sweet bite. The magic three us humans can't seem to live without. And it was instant gratification, but I feel a little heavy after only 1/2 a croissant sand. I'm also starting to turn Lisa Simpson on my meat morals. My step-mom is the same way. I think I'll go back to just fish I make at home or raw, no dairy, and no meat. I seem to feel happier that way. That's me. I'm now going to the fresh market for shrooms for dinner and something citrus to clean the mayo. However I'm still diggin my tea! I need to call a sound guy for a concert series I'm working with the SLC Film Center (great people I like working with) and practice guitar before my radio show. I'll bring a snack like the rest of the sour cherries and throw in some walnuts.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment