Total Pageviews

Friday, July 23, 2010

Never say never



Well that's it, no more posting though phone text! Didn't I say that before? I made Ani Phyo's coconut pudding (vegan and raw) 2 days ago and it's so good. I like to slice fruit in it, like the farmer's market apricots I just got and a banana. I also sprinkled cacao nibs in this one. I made a berry smoothie with all the weird seeds and berries, sans kale, ran out. Made zucchini 'noodles' for lunch. I may get a salmon fillet for dinner from the Sugarhouse farmer's market. I am now making my own vegan milks, which is cheaper than store bought and I made a chocolate black sesame seed one that was really gross yesterday, but somehow delicious today by sitting in the fridge. I think I'll keep up the hippie lifestyle somewhat until my brother gets married at least. I really, really, really want my arms to slim down. That's pretty much the only self-conscious part I have right now.

I just enrolled for 2 online classes for the fall, ALGEBRA (wooooooo) and environmental chemistry. I'm actually curious and a little excited to brush up on math and actually see if it's any easier now that I'm older. (please God please God) I get a sense of euphoria going back to school. I really like it and can't wait to get on campus this Winter. I also want to hit the football games like I'd said I'd do last year.

Well off to guitar lessons. Bloat is still down and I am tired as hell getting to sleep late. But in a skirt and feeling good otherwise. Anxiety has gone down about 85%. Maybe the maca is working?

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment