Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Good eats

I think I'm being well-balanced today. Breakfast: Smoothie. Kale, farmer's mkt raspberries and blueberries, juice of 1/2 lime, cocoa maca powder, chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, water, ice. Lunch: Leftover penne pomodoro from Tin Angel (tomatoey and parmesaney goodness) with fresh yellow cherry tomatoes, basil, thyme, and arugula from the farmer's market. I told the fishmonger there today whom I was flirting with that I'm basically a farmer's market slut. How's that for a pickup line? I got a filet of sockeye salmon from him and that's dinner at my friend's BBQ tonight (most of the peeps there will be former crazy drunks like myself) and I'll make my famous guacamole. It will be famous, I'm working on that evil master plan.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment