Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hippie breakfast




Buckwheat groats, dried goji and Inca berries, black walnut pieces, chia seeds; and farmer's market blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and cherries. I mixed the cocoa maca powder in guava juice and poured it over everything. It's delicious.

You should had tasted my salmon last night. One of my AA friends is a grill master, and knew exactly what to do with fish. He just put a little lemon pepper on it and it was the envy of all of the hot dog and hamburger eaters. I brought a lemon to put on it (and it's really awesome to grill a 1/2 lemon upside down) but I forgot to use it! I really didn't need it, and the fish from Aquarius I am never disappointed in. Dinner was that, about 1/4 cup guacamole with five or seven baked blue corn chips, and 3 ounces of bread pudding with a reduced raspberry sauce made by a mother-daughter team at the BBQ. Two hours later the guac was scraped clean! What a good feeling. Well, I also heard that actors, DJs, musicians, and former alcoholics will eat just about anything in front of them. I was still proud and I did a bang-up job. My secret is the perfect lime juice/sea salt/avocado ratio then you can put whatever you want in it. And I only mash the avocado with a fork. I like it that way so it stays chunky.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment