Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

love this drug! I also love these text posts. Did I tell you already? But I felt groggy this morning and a little irritable. Then I made my green shake with strawberries this time. Pretty good. The "green" was farmer's market kale, mint from my planter, and mustard greens also from the farmer's mkt. Hopefully that will kick in soon and I'll feel like Wonder Woman. For now it's iced coffee and XM Radio 80. That's the techno channel. Oh there is somewhat good news. I may show my "dessert" art to the local bakery I get my precious iced coffees with the coffee ice cubes. That would be spectacular. They get a ton of business. Keeping fingers crossed. Which reminds me I need to get some gold leaf.

Enjoy the warm day~

Smobergirl

P.S. 50 days smober and sober

No comments:

Post a Comment