Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The skinny.



Oh my gosh I have abs. It's not rocket science, if you drink shakes all day you will lose weight. If you drink shakes for breakfast like I am that helps too. The weight lifting, power yoga, walking, Gilad, etc is probably contributing as well. Oh, and not drinking.

I did 20 minutes of yoga and 20 minutes of Gilad this morning. For breakfast I tried something wild and crazy, because I'm a wild and crazy girl: Red onion shake. You heard me. I read in Oxygen magazine (not affiliated with the TV channel) that heck if you can have a salad with red onions and strawberries.....you get the point. I was actually happy with it.

Smobergirl's Wild And Crazy Red Onion Shake:

1/4 cup red onion
5 strawberries
1/2 cup cold water
1 ounce cocoa maca powder
1 tsp chia seeds
6 goji berries
5 Inca berries
1 small bunch kale

Blend and enjoy!

It's a good day today. I did have another coughing spurt, the first in two weeks. I am being promised the coughing up gunk will end after the 3 month quit period. I am upgrading my DJ equipment today to digital, joining the 21st century. That's exciting! And I'm going to see Ben Folds play with our local symphony. Perhaps in the rain. Still even more exciting!


~Smobergirl
Two months today.

No comments:

Post a Comment